Honestly it is, parents require flexibility, they do not like being fixed to rigid days, paying for holidays etc.
Parent's lives are busy and debt chasing is expensive for your setting.
5 drawbacks on invoicing for childcare payment
- In the end, it's a static generated piece of paper.
- Time-consuming to generate, pay and then process.
- No flexibility in the booking.
- Unenforceable payment deadlines.
- Debt of unpaid invoices soon stacks up.
Kids Covered take the payment, or the child cannot be booked in.
If you can relate to just one of the points above, why not give us a call or book a demo:
Did you also know that Lazy Slippers can enforce late fees?
Above all, we have a 30 day Free Trial with free setup.
Subscribe to The Kids Covered Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox